This Article about practical tech life hacks that can actually, save you some time and make your life easy in a meaningful.
Today I will be talking about some cool tech life hacks that should definitely add value to your life.
1.)Remove Background From An Image:
- Removing Background from an image is an easy task. if you are good with tools like GIMP and Photoshop but not everyone.
- Here is a website that I recently discovered that lets you remove the background from an image. It’s zero to no efforts at all.
- Let me show you how it works to open the website Remove.bg on the browser of your choice once done upload an already existing photo or click one I’ll just click a selfie right away.
- It’s uploaded and the background has been removed too and there’s still a second left in a second it’s that fast you can now download the image with no background and there’s no signup or registration required cool isn’t it?.
2.)No Paste No Problem:
4 Cool Tech Hacks You Must Use in Real Life
- There must have been times, where you were given a bank account number in an email or a text message.
- While adding the beneficiary you tried pasting the account number on your bank’s website. Later only to realize that bank sites don’t allow pasting any content on their website.
- You’ll have to type it all manually and then begins the endless shifting from one tab to another until you copy the 12 to 16 digit account number.
- Then a couple of more shifts to confirm whether the typed account number matches the one that you were given now.
- I’m not saying that this hack will magically enable paste function on the bank websites but it can definitely save you with a lot of hassle that comes with shifting between tabs while you’re typing the account number.
It also ensures that the account number that you’re typing is the correct one, so here’s what you need to do just Copy the Account Number go to the tab, where your bank side is open just use the shortcut Ctrl + F if you’re on Windows.
Command + F if you’re on Mac this will open up the finding page feature now paste the copied account number here. well, you have got the account number right in front of you.
You just type the same in your bank’s form and if it matches the correct one the number will be highlighted in the search field which is as good as hence proved.
It might sound quite an ordinary thing but I have been using this hack for quite some time now and I hope you’ll find it useful.
3.)Save Business Cards Easily:
- If you ask me Google lens is an AI(Artificial intelligence) done right. However, most people don’t utilize it to the fullest so here are three real-life scenarios.
- Where it can be very handy, so I go on a lot of business meetings and whenever those meetings happen cards get exchanged.
- I put them in my pocket and totally forget about it and then even I need to get a hold of the card for a phone number or an Email Address I have to go through a lot of hassle and sometimes I don’t even find the card.
- So a better way around this is to use Google lens right. There just scan the card using google lens and it magically takes up all the important information out of the card and fills it up in the contacts app now lose the card if you want to.
- Because it shouldn’t be a problem not just that google lens also saves you from the hassle of manually typing the URL for instance.
- You find a website address written on a piece of paper or you have opened up a website on your laptop that you also want to open on your smartphone all you have to do is point your camera at the URL and a tap is all that’s required for you to open it on.
Your phone and lastly if you found a beautiful or funny code written somewhere just point your camera at it kick in Google lens and you can extract the text out of the image it works.
Flawlessly for the most part and that’s the beauty of it. we also have an article written over all the interesting google lens features so be sure to check it out from the link, I’m sure this is something most of you have experienced in your day to day lives.
Fix Address Auto-Fill On Web pages:
- While working in Chrome whenever you are adding your postal address it automatically takes the data from saved address but here’s something that it always messes up though.
- you don’t have to type everything manually but there is something that you have to change everything all the time.
- You know what you don’t have to live like this forever, you can actually make sure that Google knows your correct address.
- Just go to Chrome settings here click on Addresses and more and add a new address with all the correct information or you can also edit one of the addresses that Google has saved up for you.
- You will also find a lot of addresses which are not relevant to you anymore, so it’s time to delete them and solve the confusion for Chrome as well as for you.
- It’s pretty simple and trusts me this can save your fingers a lot of travel apart from all the hacks that I mentioned.
- Here are some nifty ones that deserve the mention in this article, just type
- Slide.new in the chrome address bar and press ENTER to start a new doc, slide, sheet or form handy right?
While watching the YouTube video on the desktop in a Chrome browser. you don’t need to exit the full-screen mode to look at the commands.
You can simply start scrolling down while you are in the full-screen mode. I bet most of you didn’t know this one.
Specifically for iPhone users, if you’re using Chrome on iPhone you can long press on the back button to get a pop-up showing recent history.
It’s similar to a right Click on the back button on Chrome for the desktop for Android users, you can get this functionality by enabling the long press back for history chrome flag. so these were some cool tech life hacks that won’t blow your mind away but I definitely very useful. Cheers!