Root your smartphone with best root apps 2019
Hi friends, Now we going to see how to Root your android smartphone in a sec with “Best root checker apps 2018.”
when you purchase the android phone in any brands it has specific controls from their operating system which you could not do anything as your wish.
Specific phone brand has its value creations and features. ex ( you could not keep off few apps notification and could even uninstall their brand apps, exceptions and limitation are their)
Here alternative options available its called “Rooting” if you root your smartphone and you don’t have restrictions you can process everything, yes almost everything!
How does rooted android phones can be used?
Rooted android phones can be used to any extent in any field which is tremendous
Hackers can use it; they can remain undetected for an extended period because they can even change the IMEI number of the device
we can install Other operating systems also, ex ( blackberry os can change as android as vice versa)
Hardware can be modified to extend its capability; you can disconnect other peoples wifi connected to the same network.
You can install paid apps for free from Google ( play store ) or buy kinds of stuff from it for free.
Even you can hack wifi network in a sec with few “Best wifi hacking apps.”
Do this before you Root: Best root checker apps 2019
1.) Before you start to make back up to your essential data transfer from phone to computer
2.)Make sure your device has sufficient battery and turn on USB debugging, as well as OEM Unlocking.
3.) Make your phone developer is “ON” if not follow these steps
4.) Got to “About Phone” and then Build Number.
5.) Press seven times on Build Number and Developer Options will pop out on
6.) GO back to see Developer Options and enable phone USB Debugging then allow OEM Unlocking.
7.) Install the Android SDK tools it is Google’s developer site. click here to download
These apps are elementary to root checker an android, which are over years: Best root checker apps 2019
1.) king Root
3.) Towel Root
4.) Kingo Root
5.) Baidu Root
6.) One Click Root
Here we going to see which worked successfully for me with no lag and risk-free I highly recommend this app to you all
This is the first method mentioned six apps above, so let see how to Root checker Android Phone without a computer in just a few minutes
Step by step procedure to install “King Root.”
1. First, you have to go “Google play store” and Download Root Checker App on your Android mobile.
2. Install Root checker app and then open it.
3. Then tap on ‘Agree’ and ‘Okay.’
4. Tap on ‘ VERIFY ROOT’ in root checker for a further move
5. You will see directions stating ” sorry root access properly not installed.” It means your mobile is not rooted precisely.
6. Then open the Chrome browser and search for ‘king root.’
7. Visit http://kingroot.net page.
8. Click on ‘Download APK for Android.’
9. After downloading the app, Install it on your android phone. Check ‘Unknown Sources’ from your device’s security setting.
10. open king root app and press ‘try it’ tap, and it will show you the root access is unavailable and then simply press on “START ROOT” its time to rooting process which takes a couple of minutes next you could see ‘optimize now’ tab it and it’s done. your device rooted successfully
11. Open root checks app again, and you will see a message ” congratulations! Root access is installed properly on this device”.
Note: This method is only for educational purposes. Don’t misuse this method. We are not responsible for any harms or damages happen to your Smartphone using this trick. Try at your own risk.
How to Unroot Your Android Smartphone:-
1. Open king root app.
2. Tap on the menu and select the General setting.
3. Then tap on Uninstall kingroot.
4. Finally, tap on ‘ Continue.’
5. Now your Android Smartphone is Unrooted.
we have seen root your mobile with “KING ROOT” the best root apps 2018″, which were worked well me for me and as well you too guys try it
Comment below Your Opinion on this Topic Below. If this guide helps, don’t forget to share it with your friends.